Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy Spring

I recently had a birthday. My very good friend was in town. He was very festive, he even wore his 'Yellow Rose of Texas' shirt in commemoration of the trip.





He who will not be named fed me lavishly for three days and squired me across three or four counties. By the way if you happen to go to Marks on Westheimer get the fois gras appetizer. It rocks! The quail that goes with it is a little overpowered by the bacon, but once again... the fois gras rocks!

This is my attempt to capture the sight of bluebonnets as they begin to explode across Texas highways.




Kinda sorry, I know. But, we weren't about to stop to get a better view.

I did do some knitting. I've now finished 9 tiers of the Forest Path Stole. Even though the ninth tier of the Forest Path Stole doesn't look any different than the fifth tier, I will grace y'all with a picture.




That 'y'all' was in commemoration of he who will not be named.

1 comment:

Knitty Gritty Thoughts said...

It's very pretty, I love the color you chose.