Tuesday, January 30, 2007





Yummy. This is Danica from Knitty made using four balls of Rowan Tapetstry in #172 and #174. I knit using size 6 needles and added an extra repeat of the pattern.

Blogger and I had a very long talk last night and we have decided to resolve our problems and behave like adults from now on. Now I can show you the Trellis Scarf from Interweave Knits, Spring 2006 that I am working on.


Here it is on the needles






A closeup



I am using Kid Silk Night in shade#608. I've never been big into sparkly, but this yarn is lovely.
I am trying to commit to finishing my WIPs before starting anything new, but it is so hard. I still have to finish my mothers birthday sweater, a cabled sweater for myself, two pairs of socks, a glove, Eunny Jangs Endpaper Mitts, two doilies, a toddler dress and, oh yes, I'm making a baby quilt for a baby due in two weeks.
In fact I better get to it.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Wow! I love your Danica! I made mine with yarn that was an SP gift, but not really the colors I'd wear- I love the colors in yours! Making Danica has inspired me to make Lady Eleanor, but I'm looking for all colors of SG to do it, hence the scrap begging!
Your lace is PERFECT!!